As we approach the final weeks before the Conference, we are pleased to provide updated details of the Agenda and running order for the 2nd International Early Engines Conference, to be held at the Black Country Living Museum, 8th-10th October 2021.
In addition to the latest programme details, we have received an update from our friends at Sandfields Pumping Station (Litchfield Waterworks Trust) to share, prior to the conference visit on Friday 8th October 2021. Great to see such progress as we hopefully emerge from the past lockdowns.
Finally, delegates intending to visit the BCLM’s Red by Night event on Saturday 9th October (requires an extra £12 charge) are now encouraged to book in advance to ensure availability.
Booking remains open for delegates wishing to join in person for the full 3 days of the conference, or for individual days. Go here to view booking form and details, or email: email@example.com for details and assistance.
FULL CONFERENCE TICKETS ~ £135
Includes ALL sessions across the 3 Days; lunch AND evening meals on Friday and Saturday; refreshments (coffees & teas) on all three days, PLUS copies of the final published Conference Proceedings.
INDIVIDUAL DAY TICKETS ~ £30-£60
- Day 1 – FRIDAY 8th October 2021
- DAY ONLY (morning and afternoon sessions) – £40 Includes papers, lunch, and tea & coffee
- DAY & EVENING – £60 As above, plus tour and evening meal at Sandfields Pumping Station, including the coach from Dudley and back.
- Day 2 – SATURDAY 9th October 2021
- DAY ONLY (morning and afternoon sessions) – £45 Includes papers lunch, and tea & coffee
- Optional BCLM’s “Red by Night” active engines event from 7pm. Extra BCLM entry cost of £12. Book in advance, follow this link to book.
- Day 3 – SUNDAY 10th October 2021
- DAY ONLY (final morning session) – £30 Includes papers and tea and coffee