Post-Pandemic Hope – Looking to October 2021
From Plan A to Plan C! Our initial contingency plans to reschedule for May 2021 have been, predictably further disturbed by COVID19. The UK national lockdown in the new year underlined how serious the situation had become, BUT there is new hope with the successful vaccination programme well underway as we enter Spring 2021; indeed our conference venue – the Black Country Living Museum – is contributing to the vaccination programme in Dudley! In the interests of safety we have decided to postpone IEEC2 by a further 5 months, from May until October 2021. Specifically 8th-10th October 2021 – and still able to combine the conference with BCLM’s “Red By Night” live steaming event. Conference format Whilst we…
May 2021 – an additional IEEC2 postponement (Now October 2021)
IEEC2 (Now October 2021) In March 2020 we announced that, due to the impact of Coronavirus – COVID-19 we were postponing the 2nd International Early Engines Conference until November 2020. Following this announcement, and the development of the international emergency, we received much supportive and useful feedback from intended speakers and registered delegates on their likely availability and travel and attendance considerations. Given the current situation internationally, there was a strong consensus for reconvening the Conference in May 2021 (rather than November 2020), i.e. a year after it was first intended to run. [This is now October 2021] Bearing this in mind, the new dates reserved with our hosts, the…
IEEC2 Draft Programme available
The Organisers of the International Early Engines Conference (now postponed until October 2021) are pleased to announce the draft programme for the conference coming later this year (subject to confirmation and adjustment). Theme “A wider view of early engines and their operating context – beyond valve gear and famous engineers” For Conference ticket pricing options, see below. Full conference, or individual Day delegate tickets are available, please refer to Conference booking information. A PDF Printable version of the programme can also be accessed here: Updates 23rd MARCH 2021 Following feedback from registered delegates, and in agreement with the host venue, the IEEC2 conference is being postponed until October 2021.